Arundel Machine Tool, Inc. is looking for a Zeiss Programmer/Operator for 1st Shift. This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package*.
The position is responsible for programming, proving and running programs complex parts.
The qualified candidate must be organized, self-driven, self-schedule and have the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Programing Zeiss CMM in Calypso software.
- Alternately to the Zeiss candidate must be able to inspect non-CMM features 100% through the use of Manual CMM’s,
- Electronic Height Gage, Mechanical Hand Gages, Attribute Gages, Surface Plate Layout, Comparator Work, Microscopes and
- then record in inspection reports.
- Preferred – Prior leadership roles, lead person or supervisor handling scheduling.
- Computer skills to include: Excel, Word, Outlook & Access
- Completion of final inspection reports and AS9102 First Article inspection reports.
- Extreme attention to detail. Workpiece must be visually inspected under magnification.
- Ability to interpret and work from customer blue prints. Must have an understanding and working knowledge of GD&T including the ability to calculate positional and profile tolerances.
- Must be mechanically inclined with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to retain information.
Present a positive attitude with the capability to work in a team environment towards a common goal.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Must observe all Company Policies – Must work safely at all times.
- Customer communications as required.
- Health Insurance (Choice of three plans all offering partial company paid deductible)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Available
- Quarterly Profit Sharing (Performance Based)
- Retirement Plan (Company Match)
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Birthday Off
- Earned Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Arundel Machine Tool operates using the latest equipment in a very clean, climate-controlled facility.
Qualified candidates may apply in person or via email.
For More Information, please contact:
Veronica Stover – Human Resource Manager
Arundel Machine Tool, Inc.
20 Technology Dr.
Arundel, ME 04046