Arundel Machine Tool is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer-Programmer for 1st shift.
This is a full time position with an excellent company benefits package.
This position will be responsible for drafting Solid Model parts, tooling, fixture assemblies, and drawings as needed for manufacturing. Individual will also create CNC programs primarily for single & multi-axis lathes, and/or vertical, horizontal, 4 and 5-axis machining centers, with Fanuc and Siemens controls.
Self-starting driven individual with the ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment is required.
- 3+ years’ experience using CAD/CAM software (ex: SolidWorks/AutoCAD, ESPRIT/MasterCam)
- Ability to create solid models from drawings, design tooling, and fixtures needed for manufacturing
- Create drawings from customer models, as well as tooling and fixture drawings.
- Blueprint reading with a good understanding of GD&T tolerancing
- Working knowledge of MS Office Excel, Outlook, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to program CNC from print and solid models to create necessary toolpath to manufacture
- Strong Lathe and Multi-Axis experience as primary with Milling experience as secondary
- Experience in various machining processes for a wide range of materials from Aluminum to Inconel
- Developing manufacturing plans for new and existing products
- Able to assist in process improvements to reduce tooling costs and cycle time
- Mechanical Inspection skills using various inspection equipment, height gages, and CMM’s
- Health Insurance (Choice of three plans all offering partial company paid deductible)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Available
- Quarterly Profit Sharing (Performance Based)
- Retirement Plan (Company Match)
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Birthday Off
- Earned Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
The company operates using the latest equipment in a very clean climate controlled facility.
Interested candidates should reply to this ad and email your resume or apply in person.
Veronica Stover – HR Manager