Arundel Machine Tool has immediate openings for Qualified CNC Machinists. These are first shift, full time positions in a growing company with an excellent benefits* package.
These positions are responsible for setting up and operating a variety of CNC Machines including lathes, Mills and Multi Axis Machining Centers.
The qualified candidate must be organized, self-driven and have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Efficiently setup Machining Center by following instructions outlined on operation setup sheet. This includes setting up tooling, mounting/indicating fixture and proving out program.
- Inspect workpiece 100% through the use of a Manual CMM, Electronic Height Gage, Mechanical Hand Gages and Attribute Gages.
- Make adjustments to workpiece and tool offsets to ensure quality.
- Extreme attention to detail. Workpiece must be visually inspected under magnification.
- Monitor tooling for wear and adjust/replace as needed.
- Ability to interpret and work from customer blue prints. Must have an understanding and working knowledge of GD&T including the ability to calculate positional and profile tolerances.
- Must be mechanically inclined with strong problem solving skills and the ability to retain information.
- Read/write M&G code. Knowledge of in-machine Renishaw probing cycles a plus.
- Present a positive attitude with the capability to work in a team environment towards a common goal.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Must observe all Company Policies – Must work safely at all times.
- Health Insurance (Choice of three plans all offering partial company paid deductible)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Available
- Quarterly Profit Sharing (Performance Based)
- Retirement Plan (Company Match)
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Birthday Off
- Earned Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Arundel Machine Tool operates using the latest equipment in a very clean, climate-controlled facility.
Qualified candidates may apply in person or via email.
For More Information, please contact:
Veronica Stover – Ext. 227
Human Resources Manager